The role of Campus Planning at UNL is to prepare, update, and monitor the implementation of a Master Plan to guide campus growth and development. The Master Plan builds upon the institution's strategic plan and vision for the future, insuring that provision is made for required physical facilities in the form of land, buildings, and supporting infrastructure and establishes guidance for environmental and aesthetic considerations.
Campus Planning at UNL is guided and augmented by a Campus Planning Group composed of representatives from administrative and service units charged with planning, constructing, and maintaining the physical campus. Campus Planning reports to the Chancellor and Senior Administrative Team through the Director of Institutional Research and Planning.
UNL Master Plan and Design Guidelines
- Plan Big: UNL Campus and Landscape Master Plans Executive Summary (Nov 2013, 34 pgs, 7MB)
- Plan Big: UNL Campus and Landscape Master Plans (Nov 2013, 110 pgs, 13MB)
- Plan Big: UNL Campus Architectural and Landscape Guidelines (Nov 2013, 194 pgs, 31MB)
Campus Space and Management
- Space Request Form
- Space Allocation Policy
- Space Assignment Process
- Textron Space Occupancy Guidelines
Capital Project Planning
- Capital Project Planning Decision Procedures (Sept 2013, 2 pgs)
- Capital Project Planning Decision Flowchart (Sept 2013, 1 pg)